The Harbor Entrepreneur Centre and Ice Dancing Revue has gone and done it again. Patrick B and The Funky Bunch have just announced their 4th cohort of participants. This go round will feature a dystopic reality TV theme and in the final weeks the companies will fight to the death armed only with printed pitch decks. The winner will get half a pack of menthol cigarettes and $11.24 as a convertible note.
The challengers, in no particular order:
- Scrubbyzone – Changing the way the world washes their hands. For realz. Not surprised that all founders have clear German lineage.
- HomeTrack0r – This is not a product for finding out if the home you are about to buy was the scene of a grisly crime. Definitely not that.
- HarbourGoode – I think this is a way for Bidr to get crap to auction for good causes. Closing the loop on the crap-to-karma cycle.
- Ravi Health – Not entirely sure. Got a lot of balls, though.
- Porzio’s LLC – “Naturally gluten free” subsidiary of Genco Olive Oil.
- SpeedAdd – Text-based ordering of high quality New Mexico Blue.
- Pueri Elemental – “We’re reinventing fun!” with the “Eco Bonk, a USA made bop bag collection”. Errrr.
- Hydrow – Cutting of the many heads of the problems facing the 10 people in the US that like to row for fun. Entirely staffed by Dark Elves.
- MobileMenu – Order stuff in a restaurant….WITH YOUR PHONE.
And there you have it. My money says that HomeTrack0r will emerge victorious after jabbing out Hydrow’s eyes with a rolled up ‘market opportunity’ pie chart in the final round of battle.