Patrick Bryant has again cast his net into Charleston harbor and hauled forth a bounty of treasures. The Harbore Entrepreneur Centre’s newest cohort has been announced.
- BandDEK – An online platform to help bands organize their sh**t music.
- Group Travel – “the private, secure, and affordable peopletopeople connection for smartphones”. Everything Facebook isn’t.
- Teamphoria – employee engagement software, because companies can achieve euphoria when everybody’s got a huge new rock to show off at the water cooler.
- OpenAngler – because the angle of the dangle has been proportional to the heat of the beat for too long.
- Gather Yoga – a digital lifestyle brand for people that like stretching and talking about stretching. It’s quite a stretch.
- The MZ7 Smart Power Station - so advanced it has not yet been invented yet.
- Sequr – hoping they can Sequr some investors into putting money into “ultimate control”.
- Compliance Plus – because sometimes the usual level of compliance just ain’t enough. Doing exactly what they are told since 2015.
ShrimpAndGrits’s new motto is: “creating collusion among introverts”.